The ESG Disclosures 2023 Roadmap - Are you Ready?
From January 2023, ESG disclosures will be mandatory in Europe, with the US and Asia hot on its heels to follow. Is your firm ready?
Join Fenergo's Head of ESG and regulatory compliance, Edel Brophy, and Daragh Tracey, Senior Manager of Strategy, to hear what regulations are coming into scope and which guidelines are in force in your region in 2023.
Edel and Daragh decode the following:
- Sustainable Finance Disclosures Regulation (SFDR) January 2023 deadline
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) proposal; disclosure requirements pertaining to climate-related risks
- Monetary Authority of Singapore's (MAS) Environmental Risk Management (ENRM) guidelines now in force - what do the guidelines mean for financial institutions
- ESG Regulatory Outlook - global Landscape
- How financial institutions can get ESG compliance - ready