Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Access the resource now
Since the financial crash in 2007, an estimated $56 billion in enforcement actions has been levied to financial institutions and individuals for AML, data privacy, ESG, and other related compliance violations.
This is a mere drop in the ocean when compared to the estimated $1.9-4.8 trillion* in illicit cash that flows through the financial system each year.
The panel comprised:
- James Nurse - Managing Director, FINTRAIL
- Rory Doyle - Financial Crime Policy Manager, Fenergo
- Samantha Sheen - Founder and Director, Ex Ante Advisory
- Federica Taccogna - Managing Director, Interpath Advisory
- Wren York - COO, Anti-Human Trafficking Intelligence Initiative
Watch this webinar on-demand, where the panel discussed Fenergo's analysis of enforcement actions from 2022, as well as:
- The trends driving enforcement actions, and why fine values have plateaued in recent years
- Why 2022 was a watershed year for crypto, and what to expect from the regulatory crackdown on digital assets
- Best practice for managing risk and detecting and preventing financial crime
- Predictions: what 2022’s data tells us about the regulatory landscape going into 2023
* Estimated based on 2-5% of global GDP
Find out how Fenergo can help your organisation in terms of financial compliance.
To learn more, look out for the findings from Fenergo's Financial Fines Research report, to be released in March 2023.